Economics Tuition Schedule - JC Economics
Fees for JC 1 students:
$420 / 4 lessons + one-time $120 material fee per year (non-refundable)
Fees for JC 2 students:
$440 / 4 lessons + one-time $120 material fee per year (non-refundable)
- All fees are inclusive of 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
GST Registration No.: 201431776E.
- There is no trial lesson available due to limited vacancies.
- Should there be 5 lessons in a month, the tuition fees will be pro-rated accordingly.
- There is no pro-rating of material fee as the materials for the earlier lessons would be given to your child. The material fee is payable every academic year.
- Upon confirmed registration, the tuition fees will remain unchanged for the rest of the year, provided there is no break in payment of fees. However, if a student stops attending for any reason and does not pay the fees for the missed lessons, then upon rejoining the class he/she will be charged the higher fee.
- As this is a group tuition, the fees will be payable regardless of attendance. There will not be any refund of tuition fees if students miss lessons.
- Students with financial difficulties can email [email protected] with more information. We can consider a waiver of the tuition fees for students under the MOE’s financial assistance scheme. Terms and conditions apply.